CONCRETE MIXER PUMP
A concrete mixer pump is a type of Construction Equipment and Construction Machinery in India that combines the functions of a concrete mixer and a concrete pump. It is used for the efficient and precise mixing and pumping of concrete on construction sites. In this content, we will discuss the key features, benefits, and applications of concrete mixer pumps.
Features of Concrete Mixer Pumps:
Our concrete mixer pumps are designed to be compact, mobile, and versatile. They typically have a small footprint, which makes them suitable for use in confined spaces or areas with limited access. Some key features of our concrete mixer pumps include:
- Mixer and Pump Combination: Concrete mixer pumps combine the functions of a concrete mixer and a concrete pump, allowing for efficient and precise mixing and pumping of concrete.
- Portable Design: Our pumps are designed to be portable, with wheels or tracks that allow them to be easily moved around job sites.
- High Efficiency: Concrete mixer pumps are highly efficient and can produce large volumes of high-quality concrete in a short amount of time.
- Versatility: Our pumps can be used for a wide range of applications, including vertical and horizontal pumping, and can handle a variety of concrete mixes.
Benefits of Concrete Mixer Pumps:
- Reduced Labor Costs: Concrete mixer pumps can help to reduce labor costs by eliminating the need for manual mixing and pouring of concrete.
- Improved Efficiency: Our pumps are designed for high efficiency, which can help to reduce project timelines and increase productivity.
- Increased Precision: Concrete mixer pumps allow for precise mixing and placement of concrete, which can result in better quality and consistency.
- Versatility: These pumps can be used for a wide range of applications, including foundations, walls, floors, and other concrete structures.
Applications of Concrete Mixer Pumps:
Concrete mixer pumps are used in a wide range of applications, including:
- Residential Construction: These pumps are commonly used in residential construction projects, such as building foundations and walls.
- Commercial Construction: Concrete mixer pumps are also used in commercial construction projects, such as the construction of high-rise buildings, bridges, and other large structures.
- Infrastructure Projects: Our pumps can be used for infrastructure projects, such as the construction of roads, tunnels, and airports.
- Industrial Projects: Concrete mixer pumps are used in industrial projects, such as the construction of factories, power plants, and other industrial facilities.
Concrete mixer pumps are a versatile and efficient solution for mixing and pumping concrete on construction sites. They are designed to be portable, highly efficient, and precise, which makes them ideal for a wide range of applications. With their ability to reduce labor costs, improve efficiency, and increase precision, Jayem concrete mixer pump in India is an excellent investment for any construction project.
Main Parameters of Concrete Mixer Pump Model JMP-30
|Whole performance of machine||Max. Theo. Concrete output||M3/h||30|
|Whole performance of machine|
|Max. Concrete pumping pressure||MPa||10|
|Delivery height and horizontal||60m/240m|
|Main Hydraulic Oil Pump||Kawasaki/Rexroth|
|Double Gear Pump||LPM||25 & 16|
|Valves||Overflow and Directional Valves Yuken/Equivalent|
|Concrete cylinder||mm||ø 200×700|
|Number of strokes||26per min|
|Power System||Diesel engine/electric motor||KW||49/37|
|Diesel engine model & make||HA494 kirloskar|
|Hydraulic hopper||Hydraulic pump|
|Drum drive||Hydraulic geared motor|
|Hydraulic system||Circuit type|
|pumping system pressure||Mpa||31.5|
|Mixer system pressure||Mpa||6|
|Capacity of oil tank||L||300|
|Max. Aggregate diameter||mm||30|
|Diameter of delivery pipe||mm||ø125|
|Dimensions:Length x width x height||mm||6000x2400x2850|
|Total weight||Kg||6500 kg Main Parameters of Concrete Mixer Main Parameters of Concrete Mixer Pump Model JMP-30Pump Model JMP-30|
Yellow / Blue